Meet the Weplay Bean Pods! Each Pod is filled with three Beans. The Beans are in different colors, textures and resistances. These differences offer children various sorting, mixing and matching games. Pods can be used for storage when not in use, or act as a tool to hold, scoop up or pick up Beans, this will strengthen and develop stability in the hands and improve children’s self-care skills.
- The size makes children feel like they are playing with a big bean.
- Children can use the Pods for activities with the Beans.
- Children can use the Pod(s) as a tool to move the Beans by one or both hands.
- Different patterns on the Beans create greater challenges when stacking.
- Both the Pods and the Beans have three different colors selected from nature.
- Hollow design adds vividness to the Pods.
- The translucent green Pods bring different visual experiences and allow for even more color games.
- The Pods can be used for storing the Beans when not in use.
- Picking up, holding or scooping up the Beans with the Pods enhances strength and stability of hands. These activities improve children’s self-care skills.
- The Pods can be reassembled with different colors. This activity enhances fine motor skills.
- Grasping and stacking the Beans provide different tactile experiences while strengthening fine movements.
- Children’s color recognition ability can be enhanced through mixing and matching different colors of the Beans and the Pods.
- Different colors, sizes and patterns offer children a wide variety of sorting games and activities.